Virtual Mirror . For Kiosk
The AssistMe Virtual Mirror Kiosk transforms the in-store shopping excursion into a rewarding shopping and social event.
The garments are dynamic and automatically adjust to the size of the customer on the screen. Garments can also be layered, for example, a top from one company can be shown with a trouser from another company. Once “the look” has been achieved, the image can be shared with family and friends on social media directly from the screen.
The Virtual Mirror also has a rich media “Catwalk” feature for displaying the latest fashion videos and seasonal ranges, either as images or videos. The Catwalk can be set as a time-out screen saver – with proximity sensors – or as a hand wave on the Virtual Mirror.
Virtual Mirror In RETAIL
Virtual Mirror for KIDS
The customer selects each item, and with a simple swipe of a finger through the air, the garment appears in the Virtual Mirror over their reflected image.
Retailers can leverage this to build customer loyalty with follow up marketing activities and promotions through the same social networks. Retailers can also use the Virtual Mirror as a platform to provide shoppers expert fashion advice and recommendations to increase sales and customer loyalty.
Virtual Mirror . For Web and Mobile
The AssistMe Virtual Mirror has optional expansion modules for deployment to the Web and Mobile, with API’s for extension to your Click and Collect solution. All from the same central CMS of garments.
The AssistMe Virtual Mirror Web and Mobile variants use the same applications and CMS as the in-store Virtual Mirror kiosks, albeit it displays the garments in 2D renditions on mobile devices due to the limitation of their 2D cameras.
The Web and Mobile versions also use the optional ‘garment sizing’ application which adjusts and calculates the user’s body measurements using a photo captured on the device’s camera. The App uses specific points to adjust the virtual outfits on top of the user’s photo, obtaining an accurate virtual garment sizing, without real time video interaction.
Virtual Mirror . Seasonal or Entire Product Ranges with Mix and Match
AssistMe Virtual Mirror “Mix and Match” functions – for Kiosk, Web and Mobile – can display entire product ranges and/or multiple brands allowing customers to view and combine endless items to create their ideal outfits.
The garments can be layered, for example, a top from one company can be shown with a trouser from another company.
Once “the look” has been achieved, the image can be shared with family and friends on social media from the screen. Image of “the look” are saved to Facebook or Twitter, allowing friends and family to give their opinion.
Virtual Mirror . Clothing Mix and Match on Wall Mount Touch Screen
Virtual Mirror . Clothing Mix and Match on Touch Screen Stand
Virtual Mirror . Clothing Mix and Match on Mobile Tablet
All items are displayed together with the price, complementary offers, instant purchase instructions along with the ability to share via Social Media platforms. Regular customers can log into their own personal ‘online store’, and recommendations will be made based on previous purchases for a more personal shopping experience.
Purchase can then be made immediately on the Kiosk or Online.
Retailers can use the Virtual Mirror as a platform to provide shoppers expert fashion advice and recommendations to increase sales and customer loyalty.
Virtual Mirror . Garment Sizing Module
The sizing module works on both Kiosks and Websites, using the device camera. So easy to use!
For Virtual Mirror Kiosks, the sizing module can be added to the Virtual Mirror interface for accurate sizing of garments selected on the Mirror.
For Websites,the sizing module can be activated from the website to allow for more accurate selection of garments sizes to reduce the frustrations of wrong size returns for the customer and online retailer.
The size recommendations are based upon size parameters provided by the brand and/or merchant.
Benefits to Shoppers:
- Virtual Mirror solution available for Kiosk, Web and Mobile
- Quick preview and virtual try-on of new clothes and outfits
- View a greater range of outfits than maybe available in the store
- Getting fashion advice and recommendations
- Shopping is made fun and social by shoppers capturing photos of themselves in different virtual outfits and sharing with friends and family via photo sharing through social networks
Benefits to Retailers:
- With the Kiosks, capture walk by retail traffic and entice shoppers into retail store using the eye-catching Mirror
- Increase sales and conversion rates by enabling shoppers to easily try on different new outfits and colours
- Increase store visits and walk-ins by providing fun and differentiated shopping experience
- With Web and Mobile versions, maximise sales by displaying all available garments and minimise returns by allowing the customer to order the correct sizes.
- Quickly display the latest ranges of outfits across stores and Online and even before the stock arrives in-store
- Display Catwalk and Advertising in screen saver mode for maximum use of the Virtual Mirror real-estate
- The Web and Mobile versions can easily be connected to the client’s eCommerce and inventory systems with simple API.
- All data captured can be accessed on the central CMS dashboard providing invaluable customer insights for the Marketing and Buying teams.
Easy and Inexpensive to Deploy:
The system deploys ‘state of the art’ virtual reality software together with inexpensive, off-the-shelf hardware components which can be sourced locally.
The Virtual Mirror units can be free-standing or wall mounted and therefore easily integrated with your store design.
The Web and Mobile versions can easily be connected to the client’s eCommerce and inventory systems with simple API.
Our Virtual Mirror Innovations:
- Virtual Mirror solution is available for Kiosk, Web and Mobile
- Optional Click and Collect for instant Online purchase
- Quick preview and virtual try-on of all garments and combination outfits
- Dynamic ‘automatic’ clothes alignment and scaling to the customer
- Automatic garment sizing information based on body measurements
- Intuitive and responsive gesture or swipe interaction
- Photo-taking and sharing via social network
Virtual Mirror for Uniforms
Virtual Mirrors for Weddings
Virtual Mirror for GLASSES
Virtual Mirror for 3D GLASSES
Virtual Mirror for SHOES
Optional Click and Collect
Virtual Mirror for MASQUERADE MASK