Importantly, all of these factors combine to make Proximity Marketing a very effective tool to generate higher ROI for businesses and advertisers.
A MOBILE DIGITAL JOURNEY
FREE WiFi means no Mobile APP’s or BlueTooth is required!
- FREE WiFi with a personalised welcome!
- Promotions, Pricing and Product Information
- Hidden deals and offers with redemption at check-out
- Smart Tags and Product videos
- Control of local digital screens
- Tracking, reporting and customer analytics for business owners
- Interacts with customers anywhere within your business premises or retail store
- Displays location specific content directly to customers mobile phones and smart devices
- Product brochures and manuals
- Informative product videos
- Product demonstrations
- Real customer referrals
- Dynamic or location specific pricing
- Nearby offers or secret deals
- Discount vouchers and coupons
- In fact any smart Wi-Fi enabled device
- Interact with optional NFC tags for simple swipe or touch-down interaction
- Use optional product tag codes for entry into MoZONE mobile screens (i.e. up to 999 codes per MoZONE for hidden offers, secret deals, etc)
MoZONE PRIMARY ADVANTAGES
- MoZONE is fast and simple to deploy
- MoZONE is APP free (..nothing to download)
- MoZONE is Bluetooth free (..so no annoying ‘pings’)
- MoZONE works with any Wi-Fi enabled smart-device (i.e. Apple, Blackberry, Android, Windows, etc)
- Once registered, MoZONE users are instantly recognised when entering zones
MoZONE content is easy to add or modify via Dropbox
- For Retailers, MoZONE provides vital Tracking and Reporting information
- For users, MoZONE creates a smarter, and much enhanced shopping experience
IN ADDITION, MoZONE ENABLES…
- A seamless mobile user experience, even through shop windows
- Content that’s user selected or tailored (..keeping the customer in control)
- Ability to interact with content on in-store digital screens
- Optional free Wi-Fi hot spots for customers and visitors (can be enabled or disabled)
MoZONE VALUE PROPOSITION
- Increase customer engagement to drive loyalty and sales
- Eliminate printing costs for product brochures and information
- Obtain real customer analytics, data and demographics for retailers or brands
- Enjoy better understanding of customers and the ability to sell smarter
HOW MOZONE WORKS . SO INCREDIBLY SIMPLE
- MoZONE delivers relevant, location specific, content directly to customers smart phones or tablet PC’s, wherever they sit, stand or walk within your business premises or retail store.
- Delivered content can include product information, informative video demonstrations, secret deals, discount coupons or promotional offers for redemption at check-out.
- Content can even include real-time emergency messages to nearby registered mobiles such as: “HELP LOCATE LOST CHILD”.
ANY MOBILE DEVICE
- MoZONE does not require APP’s, therefore no need to download a different APP for each location or store visited.
- MoZONE content can be viewed on any smart mobile device, irrespective of manufacturer, model or OS.
- MoZONE is Wi-Fi hotspot based. So there is also no need for a mobile device to have its Bluetooth switched on to receive location specific content or promotions, nor any need to deploy iBeacon’s.
- MoZONE registered users are recognised and welcomed by name when entering or returning to any MoZONE location. This provides visitors with a personalised and location specific mobile experience.
- If required by the client, MoZone registered users are tracked by their name, gender and contact details, together with mobile MAC address and dwell times at each location, providing business operators with valuable marketing data.
- MoZONE then enables businesses or retailers to review those details and metrics, to assist with future planning and marketing.
- Relevant future promotional offers can also be sent to registered customers at a later date.
‘PLUG AND PLAY’ DEPLOYMENT
- Each MoZONE Hub instantly creates a Proximity Marketing ‘WiFi” hotspot, ranging from 20 to 100 metres
- MoZONE is plug-and-play – just needs a powerpoint – and fully compatible with your existing infrastructure
- Five minutes to deploy. Power on, connect to the cloud and your MoZONE “FREE WiFi” hotspot is live
- Totally secure. Client privacy is paramount and protected with WPA2 encryption
- One time registration and no more APP’s to download
- Automatically recognised and welcomed to store
- A fun in-store experience, combining physical and digital
- No more looking for sales staff for information
- Download brochures to mobile instead of wasteful paper
- Information, pricing and offers even when closed or via shop window
- Single or multiple MoZONE’s can be set-up within retail stores, showrooms or other public locations
- Each MoZONE Wi-Fi Zone can be separate from one another with local dedicated content, or seamlessly overlap and share the same content
- Where multiple MoZONES are used, smart software tracks customers and ensures a seamless experience from zone-to-zone (..even store to store)
- Customers can also (at retailers discretion) be provided with free internet access
- Single MoZONE Unit
- Single Wi-Fi hot spot
- Single set of content with multiple messages
- Smaller locations or stores
- Public entrances
- Shop windows
- Transport hubs etc
- Overlapping Wi-Fi hot spots
- Seamless user experience from Zone-to-Zone
- Larger locations or stores with same content throughout
- Multiple separate Wi-Fi hot spots
- Different departments (..or even different stores)
- Different content, story or information in each Zone
- Automatic mobile device handover between Zones
- Are welcomed and invited to enter
- Receive information via mobiles
- See dynamic pricing
- Watch product demos
- Interact with digital screens
- Find secret deals and offers
- Redeem offers & pay
A mobile retail journey.. enhanced by customers smart device.. and without APP’s or Bluetooth
TRACKING & REPORTING
- Visited MoZONE locations are recorded
- Dwell times at locations are recorded
- Visitor details (i.e. gender, etc) are recorded
- Mobile content viewed by visitors is recorded
- Daily CSV visitor reports are then provided to retailer by email
- Data can be analysed for future planning and marketing
REMOTE CONTROL OF DIGITAL SCREEN CONTENT
- A MoZONE can optionally be connected to a large in-store digital screen
- Customers and visitors can then also use their mobile device to select and display product demonstrations and videos on the large screen
INTERACTION OUT OF STORE / OUT OF HOURS
- A shop window outside of store can be part of a MoZONE zone
- A retailer or brand can encourage window-shoppers to enter or return
- A restaurant can entice customers with menus, images or information
- Public transport providers can offer information or advertising on-the-move
- A window shopper can control in-window screens using their own smart-phone
- A retailer can capture information about shoppers for future marketing
- Busy people can fill-in forms or request more information via their smart-phones